CELEBRATE WITH US!
April 20, 2021
We are proud to announce that Dambro Environmental Inc. is Celebrating 30 Years of Service!
UPDATED COVID POLICY
March 21, 2021
Because the health and safety of our employees are top priority, disciplinary action will be taken against employees who do not provide
accurate information or do not adhere to the strict Policy guidelines in this COVID19 Policy.
The precautions we have enacted due to COVID19 under the direction and
guidelines set forth by the various Government Authorities and Agency’s as well as Medical authorities (WHO, Municipal, Provincial & Federal Agency’s) are as follows:
- Staggered start and finish work times.
- Bring your lunch & drinks from home to avoid exposure restaurants, etc.
- No communal/shared food (donuts, cookies, pizza lunch, etc.)
- PPE, Hardhats, gloves, boots, vests, masks, hand sanitizer
- Do not touch any other persons or persons equipment of work gear
- Do not touch any equipment handheld or other that is not yours
- Do not share equipment, handheld or other. If you must share or use others make sure you sanitize/clean it.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Physical distancing, minimum 2 meters apart
- Meetings, safety related or other, are be in digital or electronic form, online, telephone, email, text, etc. where face to face meetings are required you will be maintaining the physical distancing of 2 meters and limited to only the necessary minimal time required.
- Safety meetings will be digital or electronic format
- All workers must follow proper hygiene Coughing into a sleeve
- Sneezing into a tissue
- Minimizing face touching
- Washing hands thoroughly and frequently with soap and water
- Using hand sanitizers with a minimum concentration of 60% alcohol
- Disinfecting phones, tablets and computers
- Do not share drawings, tablets or phones.
- Equipment and vehicles should be sanitized before each use. This includes door handles, steering wheels and all touchable controls.
- Common hard surface areas and shared equipment in trucks,
equipment such as printers are to be sanitized/cleaned
- Individual workspaces are to be cleaned and sanitized. This includes
disinfecting keyboard/mouse, telephone, computer, cellphone and tablet at the start of every workday.
- Non-essential physical work that requires close contact between workers should not be carried out. Speak to your supervisor.
- No signatures or transfer of delivery documents
- With respect to traveling in a vehicle to and from work - following the recommendations of doing an “equivalency test” and following the
guidelines provided by the Ontario government, employees will travel
with no more than 2 persons per vehicle and shall wear masks and
gloves as well as following the guidelines of cleaning, disinfecting of vehicle and equipment.
If you are experiencing one or more of the following symptoms or
- Fever, cough, sneezing or sore throat
- Mild to moderate shortness of breath
- If you have been in close contact with a person who has seen a
doctor and have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days or have been
ordered to self-isolate since returning from travel.
Any person experiencing COVID-19 symptoms listed above should contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000
We will continue to monitor any new information that is provided to us by all
the Agency’s involved to best protect all our employees and the community.
Thank you and Work Safe,
March 3, 2018
In order to serve our Customers better, we have expanded our services to include Underground Storm Management Tank cleaning & Maintenance.
December 10, 2018
Dambro Enviromental Inc. has moved to Oakville, ON. Please refer to the below addresses:
217 Speers Rd., Unit #6
Oakville, ON. L6K 0J3
Shop & Dispatch:
586 Third Line,
Oakville, ON. L6L 4A7
Head Office: 217 Speers Rd., Unit #6 | Oakville, ON. L6K 0J3 | Tel: 905-838-1169 | Fax: 289-386-3199
Shop & Dispatch: 586 Third Line | Oakville, ON. L6L 4A7